Can LC chat server run on the following platform?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:42:33 EDT 2015

Hello,

There is a Kickstarter project that is an interesting server in itself but
I wanted to know if I could run a LC chatserver on it as well?

It is called spreedbox

(
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spreed/spreedbox-the-most-private-video-chat-and-file-exc/comments
)

But according to the specs it is sunning a version of Ubuntu on a ARM
processor so since it isn't Android or iOS I am not sure that LC can run on
it.

If LC can run on it is there a special build I need to get?

Any information on how I can use this server with LC would be greatly
appreciated.

regards,

Glen