Reliable Custom Window Dragging in LC7?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Aug 9 13:14:45 EDT 2015

On 08/08/2015 11:45 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> But create a new untitled stack in the IDE.  Click between between the new
> stack and the windowShaped stack and drag them around.  Over here, when
> clicking on the windowShaped stack after the standard stack, there is a
> delay while the window becomes active, and then dragging is thrown way
> off, depending on how fast you drag.

Whew! I'm glad it's not just me.

Also, creating a drag stack invisibly, setting its parameters, then
making it visible to start dragging makes it visible at the center of
the screen, then changes its location, so that you have an initial
visible jump. Probably the delay thing you're talking about.

One of the many reasons I stick with 6.x.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com