Extracting a reference to a stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 01:47:56 EDT 2015

This may not do things in the required way, but..  If you have a library
stack with a function or command that just grabs the name of "this stack"
then you can dispatch or send the request to the object and POOF it'll tell
you what stack its on, no parsing necessary.

Just tried it here, and it works fine.