LiveCode Server latency causing empty results

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:20:44 EDT 2015

A couple things, probably just typos but..

Your function begin and end names don't match.
You have 2 put lines on the same line, which won't work. (type on this one
i'm sure)
When you are getting stuff back out of the $_POST variable, "name" and
"message" are the array keys.  not "tName" or "tMessage"
To simplify (since this is a very simple example) you could do this on the
server side:
<?lc
repeat for each key tKey in $_POST
put tKey & ":" && $_POST[tKey] & cr -- puts out the key and value
end repeat
?>

For the client script (testing) this is what I ended up with.

put empty into tForm
put "http://myserver/testing.lc" into tUrl
put "dave" into tName
put "hello" into tMessage
if libURLMultipartFormData (tForm, "name", tName, "message", tMessage) is
not empty then
answer it
else
set the httpHeaders to line 1 of tForm
post line 2 to -1 of tForm to url tUrl
put it into tResults -- the actual returned data from the server script
set the httpHeaders to empty
end if
put tResults -- put the returned data into the msg box