LiveCode Server latency causing empty results

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 6 13:41:49 EDT 2015

Richard, if I view source of the result in a browser, it is just text,
exactly as the database spits it out, no formatting as it is not meant for
browser/human consumption.  I haven't used or needed to use cookies
before.  This application works for 99% of the requests.  Based on the size
of the words searched for, usually 316 is the most it can get in a single
URL.  I just did one with 392, and it worked in the browser, but not
LiveCode.

~Roger