How to resize the columns of a datagrid?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Tue Aug 4 11:26:59 EDT 2015

Hi Tiemo,

> Am 04.08.2015 um 17:10 schrieb Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>:
>
> Hi Bob,
> are you thinking of "dgColumnIsResizable"? It allows the user to resize
> manually the column width.
> Or do you have another property in mind?

I’m obviously not Bob, but I think he was more thinking of something like:
…
## Set width of single column:
set the dgColumnWidth[„Name of column"] of group "DataGrid" to 150
..
## Set width of all columns, supply a COMMA delimited list of desired widths:
set the dgProps["column widths"] of group "DataGrid" to „200,200,150,300"
…
:-)

> Tiemo

Best