mergJSON, externals and Livecode Server

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:50:03 EDT 2015

and here a previous post from Mark Wieder:

A coworker hipped me to the fact that OSX has a built-in json parser.
As does linux.

Takes input from stdin and sends to stdout, so

json_pp < filename

will parse and pretty-print a json file for you.

I was feeling uneasy about posting json data to online parsers,
and this does the trick quite nicely.

Best,
Thierry