Helpful Hints

Jana Doughty jana.doughty at livecode.com
Mon Aug 3 08:57:46 EDT 2015

Hi LiveCode Community,

Hope you had a great weekend. It's already August and our home base,
Edinburgh, is heating up for the Fringe Festival:
https://tickets.edfringe.com/

It's a great time if you're looking for a lively holiday abroad.

With July coming to a close, we wanted to highlight some of the helpful
hints and ideas that went up on the blog this month.

Here's what we learned in July:

How to Design an App for Android:

http://livecode.com/how-to-design-an-app-for-android/

What HTML5's preview looks like:

http://livecode.com/ready-html5-deployment-reveals-its-first-preview/

How to Deploy Apps to Android Devices using just one click:

http://livecode.com/how-to-deploy-apps-to-android-devices/

How to Create a Great User Experience in Mobile Apps (while drinking whisky):

http://livecode.com/how-to-create-a-great-user-experience-in-mobile-apps/

And - How to Make a Business Plan:

http://livecode.com/how-to-make-a-business-plan/

We hope you find these blog articles useful. As always, please feel free
to offer any insight and feedback. We want to make the blog as relevant to
your interests and needs as possible.

Thanks!

Jana Doughty