Lock messages, and I mean it, damnit!

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Aug 1 16:17:10 EDT 2015

Perhaps you're getting a script error somewhere other than your closeCard
handlers.  A simple test here of closing a substack that executes a basic
event during closeCard works as expected.

If you have multiple stacks to close, you might try closing them
one-by-one individually and see if one causes the error.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design