restore selection from selectedChunk expression

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sat Aug 1 11:53:44 EDT 2015

Jacque demonstrated a point, you don’t have to use the whole of gCurrentSelection as part of the script in one go, you can extract the parts you need to reconstruct the selection, it’s pretty easy to adapt the examples she gave;

 select char (word 2 of gCurrentSelection) to (word 4 of gCurrentSelection) of fld (last word of gCurrentSelection)

Paul