OT-ish: Dreamhost and LiveCode?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Aug 1 04:53:40 EDT 2015

We're using  Linode now. SSD's very fast. Great support. Great price.
Your server comes lean so you need to know a little Linux sys admin
but Ubuntu is turning out to be easy. Install virtualMin and you can
do most everything from your control panel. It is IMHO the best of
them (and I have used Cpanel, Ensim, and Plesk all big headaches gone
with virtualMin) Yes you can choose your continent with Linode.

Swasti Astu, Be Well
Brahmanathaswami

www.himalayanacademy.com