question re mobilePick

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Apr 30 17:23:05 EDT 2015

I believe that you must use a style of "checkmark" for initialIndex to work.

1-based means if:
line 1 is "picked" then 1 is returned.
line 2 is "picked" then 2 is returned...

0-based means if:
line 1 is "picked" then 0 is returned.
line 2 is "picked" then 1 is returned.....

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net