What is driving the MB of a stack?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 30 00:48:28 EDT 2015

David Epstein wrote:
 > ... trimmed only a few KB off my 4.3 MB stack, which still seems
 > much larger than its (known) content can explain.  Are there any
 > other ways of diagnosing what’s going on?

Look for things that can't be seen. :)

That is, if your stack was full of high-res graphics you'd be looking at
them and wouldn't have needed to write here, so now the task is to find
less visible elements.

Do you have any hidden fields, or custom properties, in which you may
have stored data you had intended to remove?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems