On-Rev server Pancake problems - old backup restored?

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Wed Apr 29 23:29:16 EDT 2015

Hmm, I'm worried about my emails for the affected domain.

Because I primarily use SMTP, if they restore back to a certain point
what will happen to all the emails which have already come in?

Should I be doing local backups of everyone's new emails now, as they
come in?

Messy indeed.

I really hope these magic scripts they're working on do the job.

Been interesting though to see the state of the site over a year ago.

regards
alex