Stack is Dirty?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:48:07 EDT 2015

Is there any message sent in LC when the cursor moves into the titlebar of a stack? It occurs to me that this would be a good trigger for checking the modifiedMark to indicate the need for saving. The workaround would be a frontscript mouseleave handler that checks to see if the final mouseloc is x,0, but if there is a dedicated message that would be simpler.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig