Circle Progress Extension

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Apr 28 11:04:12 EDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Devin Asay <devin_asay at byu.edu> wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2015, at 11:23 AM, Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The Extension Store tab in the Extensions Manager in LiveCode 8 seems a
> > little sparse so I've added the first 3rd party extension to it. It is
> > called "Circle Progress" and shows progress by filling in a circle.
> >
> > It doesn't seem that you can update extensions yet so if you find
> anything
> > wrong, tough :-) I've filed a bug report so hopefully that gets addressed
> > soon.
>
> So is submission of extensions to the Livecode store working now?

It did for me. I logged in at http://livecode.com and then clicked on
"Developer" in the left column. There is a button to "Add New Extension".

I have some other extensions to upload but I'm waiting for DP-3. There is
an issue in DP-2 with using certain property names for widgets. Once DP-3
is out I can upload them.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps