Need Help With FTP

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 27 12:48:03 EDT 2015

Gregory Lypny wrote:

> Richard, yes, put url works well. I too keep it simply. I’m not familiar with shared SSH keys, but I’ll look into it. Thanks.

It's a game-changer.  Once you have that set up you can use scp, rsync,
and many other shell commands from LiveCode, easily and securely.

There are many tutorials on how to set up shared SSH keys - this one is
my favorite:
<https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-ssh-keys--2>

Splash21 also wrote one in the forums:
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=20853&p=106171>

Keep me posted if I can be of any help with that.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems