Sending crash reports to LiveCode?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sat Apr 25 07:59:10 EDT 2015

By the way - please don't be discouraged from submitting crash reports even if you can't reproduce them.

The more reports we get with the same stack trace (or a similar one) the more information we have and thus the more likely we are to be able find the cause. (Particularly if the same trace occurs from an apparantly different set of circumstances).

Sent from my iPhone