Sending crash reports to LiveCode?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 04:37:56 EDT 2015

I was using LiveCode 8.0 with an unsaved stack on OS X when it crashed. I dutifully saved the crash log, completed a bug report and attached the crash log.

What I got back from LiveCode was a "form letter” that they couldn’t reproduce the crash and can I reproduce the crash and send any stack that demonstrates the issue. As a result this hasn’t been accepted as a bug.

Why do they need to reproduce the crash before accepting that there is a bug? Isn't the Apple crash report which shows that LiveCode crashed enough evidence of a bug?

Peter