Need Help With FTP

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 24 08:43:05 EDT 2015

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the detailed handler! I’ll give it a whirl. Blocking is not really the problem for me; it’s the session timeouts or dropped connection when downloading many files in a loop. I think the public server does not like repeated calls with the same connection, but I do not know how to make a new connection for, say, every 100 downloads.

Gregory