Console container for put function?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:09:34 EDT 2015

Hi Mike

Thanks for your response. I should have explained why I was asking such a question.

I’m planning on writing some library functions for testing that can be called from either a GUI stack or a server script. When called from a GUI script it will display its results in a Field, when called from a server script it will displays its result in the console.

I’m trying to find a better way than:

	if the environment is “server” then
		put tResult
	else