Plain text library stacks

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:41:30 EDT 2015

Mark,   It appears that when you programmatically create a script only
stack and save it.  The engine auto inserts the first line: script
"stackname".    I see that when I look at the file with a text editor.
When I edit the script of the stack in livecode the script "stackname"
line is missing.

Will there be any problems if there are two script "stackname"
statements in the text file.  This could occur if the user adds it when
in the livecode editor.

What is the recommended method for determining if a stack is a "script
only" stack?

Thanks
    Mike