mobileControlDo

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Wed Apr 22 04:46:01 EDT 2015

Hi Pierre. Thanks fir the input Mike. I'd like to get to the bottom of this
as well.

Pierre if you could post the code you are testing that would be great?

I'd like to know how this sots with near-future Javascript plans. Is this
something that is being looked at being addressed with the intended summer
Javascript export feature?

In general it would be good to have a way of regularly asking questions in
an organised and time-limited way. A monthly 1 hour Q&A session?