Selecting a Line in the Script Editor Window

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Apr 21 19:08:37 EDT 2015

Bob - just in case you're interested, I realize now how I missed this.
Your simple solution to select a line in the script editor window works
only if the script editor window is already open.  I was trying to open
the script editor window and immediately select a line in it.  This is I
ran into problems.

Nonetheless, there are a number of work arounds including sending the
command to do the selecting /after /the script editor window is open.

Thanks again.