curiosities in object reference

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:19:52 EDT 2015

I wish it was easy to work with "the styledtext" but multiple runs get
really convoluted. They contain the actual text though, so if you're better
at navigating arrays than I am, it might be possible to "put the styledtext
of fRef into tStyledA" then make adjustments, then "set the styledtext of
field fRef to tStyledA"