another day lost to the ide and crashes

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 22:44:03 EDT 2015

I spent a full *five* hours today trying to track a presumably bad line of
code--because whichever it was, it was causing the ide to crash, rather
than throw an error.

This nonsense has *got* to stop.

It appears to be related to sending a message that assumes the existence of
a file or edit window button too early during startup (during
openstack)--but I can't really tell.  The reason I think that is that if I
used an answer and breakpoint, it didn't happen, as the ide kept loading.

I finally had to resort to code that modified a disk file for checkpointing.

ANd at this point, the behavior stopped.

I'd file a bug report, but I know what happens to this type (closed because
I can't produce a stack)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462