Custom Desktop Folders

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Apr 16 17:50:15 EDT 2015

This is really interesting.  I'm now using the following:
          get shell("attrib +HSA "&desktopIniPath&"")
          get shell("attrib +h "&desktopIniPath&"")
          get shell("attrib +r "&desktopIniPath&"")

and having some success.  When I check the Dsktop.ini file's attributes
I now see them set to "HA".  This is progress but I'm still missing the
"S" in the HSA and not seeing the icon as a result.

Any ideas on what that S means and how to set it?  I'm using Window 8.1.