Custom Desktop Folders

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Apr 16 17:20:08 EDT 2015

Mike - I've eliminated all spaces in the path but thanks, that's always
a good thing to check.

At this point nothing I do flips the Attributes from "A" to "HSA". I've
changed the minus to a plus sign and tried Klaus' concatenation syntax
but still no change in the Attributes.

Maybe I should also be changing the visibility of the file first. When I
set the folder icon manually the system does that.  Do you know of a way
to change visibility via the shell function?