Custom Desktop Folders

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:04:40 EDT 2015

If you set things with livecode, then hit f5 to refresh, (after creating
the file,setting the attrib..) does it update, and then show the icon?
Also, I did a quick search, you might be able to do this using vbscript.
Also also.. *grin*  It looks like XP needs the system attribute set, and
others need the hidden attribute set.
Finally, to SET an attribute, use +  To remove it use -  so it would be
attrib +hs path/to/file