Datagrid question

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Wed Apr 15 19:57:54 EDT 2015

I’m trying to set up the dataGrid to put the cell contents in another field, for editing, when I click on it. Some of the cells may contain a fair amount of text, and I won’t be able to edit it in the cell itself.

The tutorials refer to the revDataGridLibrary. ???? Can’t find it. Or could the tutorials be out of date? Or, more likely, I’m missing something?

That withstanding, the tutorials say there is a message named “EditValue”. Is this still correct? I can’t get the message to trigger.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/