Custom Desktop Folders

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Apr 15 12:34:14 EDT 2015

Thus far, there is no way to create OS specific icon files within LiveCode,
but I have always thought there should be.  You have to use Photoshop,
Gimp, or other custom icon software to create icons that contain all the
various resolutions required by each OS.

How about a widget for that, RunRev?

~Roger