Bug [15118] native scroller

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Apr 14 11:04:36 EDT 2015

Don´t know, why my last post was empty…

John,

you´re not alone. I also ran into such situation.
I reported a bug that sometimes LC5 did not attach the database drivers to the standalones, but LC 4 did.

My fault was i forgot to add a „pass savestackrequest“ to the SaveStackRequest handler.

I am sure you will never forget to set the visible of a scroller to true, like i ever won´t forget to add that „pass savestackrequest“ thing. ;)

Matthias