New LiveCode book

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Mon Apr 13 12:41:32 EDT 2015

Hi Stephen,

There is some few books very, very different from thousands others…

In France, lots of Hypercard’s developers discovered this magic app’s design/development functional/object programing language because two of those kind of books :

Hypercard, by Jean-Jacques Greif
Hypertalk, by Jean-Jacques Greif

two little mementos (less than 100 pages each) targeted to drive the newbies directly to the concepts and architecture key points directly at work behind the stage.

About Jean-Jacques Grief

http://mapage.noos.fr/jjgreif/bio.html

It’ went never my habit to say more than i sincerely think about any think and, that said, i want to thank you. It took me about some minutes to understand that :

LiveCode Lite: Computer Programming Made Ridiculously Simple (2015) by Stephen Goldberg

http://www.medmaster.net/livecode.html

is this kind of specially very rare book. I expect that it could greatly improve the Livecode audience and i hope that Kevin will act and help you to make it as visible as possible.

Warm Regards,

Pierre
--
Pierre Sahores