Database error?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Apr 11 12:19:41 EDT 2015

Yes, these things can be solved by various security measures, but the point
is that they aren't in a lot of company's IT setups, that's one of the
reasons their sites get hacked.

I don't think https helps with the "forgot my password" hack.  It all
starts with a hacker filling in a bogus email address in the password
request form and appending a quote to the end of it. As long as that makes
it to the server, and if the server isn't programmed correctly to handle
invalid email addresses, the hacker is in business.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>