no stack revMenuBar in standalones?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 11 04:26:34 EDT 2015

Hi Richard,

I remember giving the advice to include that line of syntax. You could
do this:

if the environment contains "dev" then
   set the defaultMenuBar to the long id of grp "revMenuBar" of stack
"revMenubar"
end if

(mind line wraps). If you do this, would you have a situation where you
have no or the wrong menu bar set in your app?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com