Database error?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Apr 10 20:03:19 EDT 2015

The MySQL DB option in revOpenDatabase supports SSL encryption. This will
work if:

1) SSL is enabled on the MySQL server.
2) The servers firewall opens the appropriate ports.
3) SSL certificate is installed on the server.
4) revOpenDatabase SSL parameter is "true".
5) Encryption externals are checked in the standalone settings.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net