Database error?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 05:58:58 EDT 2015

Shawn, thanks, you’re very kind and patient with me. The fact is, as an ignoramus, I couldn’t see that a password for a **user** was the same as a password for the database itself. I still don’t think it is, really. But apparently since only users can access databases (apart from the folks that control the host server, I guess), then password-protection per user is as good or better than password-protection per database.

So, I got muddled by looking at the cPanel display, which you must admit, does **not** ask for a password for the database itself.

I learn, Mr Fawlty, but perhaps too slowly.

Thanks again

Graham