Release 6.7.4 Stable / 7.0.4 Stable

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 12:58:31 EDT 2015

How can you say this is a stable release ?

Not being able to use a 'native scroller' to scroll (see bug 15118) reduces the making of mobile apps using liveCode like nothing more that a collection of 'flash' cards...

Is the scrolling problem going to be fixed, I have tried to ask a number of times, or just going to be quietly forgotten about ?...

from support...  I can see the bug report has been confirmed. I'm afraid I cannot give you any indication of when it might be fixed or what priority it might receive. We do not fix bugs in date order, they are assessed on a variety of factors. We will keep you updated on the progress of the bug through our system.'

Will this question ever get answered... ?

John Dixon