Current Player Bugs in LC 7

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:23:01 EDT 2015

On 08/04/15 18:18, Peter Bogdanoff wrote:
> Thanks, Tom.
>
> This explanation makes sense—the fixes are being rolled into LC 8, rather than 7. However this leaves 7 with a broken player.

The problem with this is that we seem to have a series of Beta versions;
the 6.7 line, the 7.0 line and now the 8.0 line;
all introducing jazzy new things.

However, however jazzy those new things might be, it might not be a bad
thing to have a rock-solid version to be going on with
while all those Beta versions get sorted out.

Richmond.