HTML5 Export and Javascript

Shawn Beagle shawnblc at me.com
Mon Apr 6 11:34:03 EDT 2015

@David - check out the following youtube videos.  Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4U2MaZSuXg <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4U2MaZSuXg> ,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i3CCy3NpYM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i3CCy3NpYM> and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwnvkE5t_Y <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwnvkE5t_Y>

Next, check out www.meteor.com <http://www.meteor.com/> (it’s open source).

According to the LC campaign:

JavaScript Bridge – We’ll create a fully featured bridge between LC and JavaScript, to allow seamless bi-directional communication between LiveCode in the browser and any other JavaScript features you’re using on your site. This will greatly help integrate the LiveCode experience with your existing content, allowing your LiveCode app to affect the rest of your content and vice-versa.

That being said, I don’t see why we wouldn’t be able to incorporate LC into other javascript technologies.

My javascript skills are rather poor, so if LC can