HTML5 Export and Javascript

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Mon Apr 6 06:21:58 EDT 2015

Hi @Shawn - have you got any info / links with regard to "mongoldb
painlessly and is reactive in both the client and the server"? That's the
sort of thing I want to read up on...

@Colin - do you know of examples the other way around - that is not the
exported Javascript code accessing the DOM - but the exported Javascript
code being called by simple Javascript commands that any Javascript coder
can create? I'm thinking of how we might be able to create library like
functionality.

I know Scala can now also export to Javascript - so I'm guessing this is
going down the same path. So examples in other languages could point us in
the right direction of what is possible / what is being aimed at with the
HTML5/Javascript export?