Android local notifications

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 5 14:21:02 EDT 2015

On 4/4/2015 12:08 AM, Bernard Devlin wrote:
> I assume you are trying to send a push notification from one Livecode
> app to another.

Thanks for the info, Bernard. I'm not actually trying to send a
notification to another app, the stack is more a reminder system.
Notifications are generated by the same app the user must open when the
alerts go off. That's why local notications are okay and we don't need
to push from a server.

But the info you sent is good and I'll keep it for future reference.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com