Please recommend a text editor

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 05:10:11 EDT 2015

On 05/04/15 11:14, Simon Knight wrote:
> Richmond,
>
> You raise some interesting and in some ways disturbing questions.
  <snip>

That's because I am both interesting and disturbing . . . LOL

I remember watching the very good film of "Far from the Madding Crowd"
with Alan Bates and Julie Christie when I was about 14 or 15,
and saw the shepherd ruined when one of his dogs pushed all the sheep
over the cliff. That image, of all the dead sheep on the shore and
Alan Bates doing his "oh shit, I'm totally f**ked" look, has stuck with
me for the past 40 years.

I, once, let a sheep dog push me, and the result was disastrous.

Never again.

However, I have read most of Thomas Hardy's novels and short stories
since then :)

Richmond.