ABC of arrays

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:41:58 EDT 2015

>> replace "scary" by "intimidating" in your post
>> Sounds better?   :)
>>
>> the subject is ABC...

> Thanks.
> The docs are being dramatically revised, so your feedback is very helpful.

Richard,

I don't think in this case my comments are too relevant.

I'm not the one who want an ABC of arrays.

The story is I helped a lot someone to optimize a very old code,
and I managed to put down some time processing from 20-30 seconds
to an almost not noticeable timing, using arrays  ( and regex :) )
And now I'm stuck explaining what an array is, so he can carry on without me.

Let see if Devin's tuto is enough for this purpose...
If you are really interested, I can send you some feedback *afterwards*

Kind regards,

Thierry