ABC of arrays

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Apr 1 12:14:10 EDT 2015

I’m coming from the same place. When you find this material, I’ll be looking at it too! Although I have made some baby steps with arrays with lots of help from members of this list (I can send you references to these conversations if you want), I still find them confusing. I have already complained that both the User Guide and the Dictionary do not do justice to arrays. And some things are just wrong: for example the very simple statement

  put the keys of myArray

may or may not list all the keys, or it may. I have never understood this, especially as the Dictionary doesn’t discuss such ambiguities.

Best of luck

Graham