HTTPProxy

Bruce Pokras bruceap at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 20:24:17 EDT 2014

I had an issue with my app at one corporate location at which I worked. I assumed that the proxy was not allowing a strange app to access the web. So I fixed it by setting the httpHeaders so that it looked like Runrev (it was that long ago!) was actually Internet Explorer. While at your client's location, fire up their web browser and go to http://pgl.yoyo.org/http/browser-headers.php. Then within your script set the httpHeaders to everything except the "Host" line and see if that helps. YMMV.