File Walker

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 30 20:04:27 EDT 2014

I understand there are things a normal person
cannot and should not access.  My point was
the normal person should not see that when
they are accessing files and folders.  They do
not normally see it in the finder so they should
not see it in a program I release.  I am not going
to change their file permissions and I do not
want to notify them of it.  So if it gives me any
problems in a normal situation I need to think
there are a lot of users who know less and
care less about it than me and it will just be
a problem for them.

John Balgenorth