File Walker

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 30 17:14:13 EDT 2014

I am the only user  on this Mac.  If someone else
uses my mac they use my settings.

For me there is not much needed to understand
when I list the file not using recursive it works and
sometimes when I list them using recursive it does
not work.  It is the sometimes that bothers me and
that is enough that I will not offer the option.

We can get into examining my computer and the fact
I am using a external USB drive and it is not really a
fast drive and maybe the looping is too fast or what
else it could be on my side.  The fact is as a typical
user I know with the finder and other programs I can
access my folders.  If I bought your program and you
gave me that technical answer and I wasted my time
trying to figure out why your program will not access
my folders and examine permissions or other things
when others do access them I would not be happy.

On that basis for the very few like me who will have
a problem I will not use it.

John Balgenorth