AW: How do you grant executing rights to your app for all users?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Sep 30 11:48:15 EDT 2014

Tiemo,

For applications that everybody uses, they should be in the Applications folder at the root of the system drive. There may also be an applications folder in each user account and applications in it are only available to that user.

Try this link,
http://www.jmu.edu/computing/mac/filestructureOSX.shtml

Bill

William Prothero