Merging PDF files through LC

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Sep 30 09:48:29 EDT 2014

Way back in Adobe Acrobat Pro 5, there was a built-in adobe scripting
feature that could combine pages.  In later versions that option
disappeared.  So I now provide my users a "collect" button which fetches
all the files that need combined into a folder on the Desktop, and they
combine them using the Acrobat Pro menus.  This is still more efficient
than having users navigate all over to find and get the files they need.
With standardized file naming, it is less error-prone as well.

~Roger